冰心胜雪 春萼其华
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首页首页  Latest imagesLatest images  搜索搜索  注册注册  登录  

Hello !! ...I just want to say ...

向下 
4 posters
到页面 : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  下一步
作者留言
Melody Nguyen
茶水工
茶水工
Melody Nguyen

帖子数 : 76
注册日期 : 08-04-24

Hello !! ...I just want to say ... Empty
帖子主题: Hello !! ...I just want to say ...   Hello !! ...I just want to say ... Empty周四 四月 24, 2008 2:18 pm

Hello all ...May I introduce myself ... I'm Melody ... I come from another country not Taiwan or China .. But One thing that why I come here is I really Like Liu Xue hua ... I love her Movie since I was a little girl and up to now ... I've found all website to find her official website and finally I come here ... a difficulty for me is I don't know 'bout Taiwanese .. I want to ask if this site has English version ... I only read in English no more in Taiwanese ...
Am I welcome here?
I don't know much so I don't know if I posted this topic in miss area ... pls forgive me
Thanks.
返回页首 向下
flo皮鸥
制片人
制片人
flo皮鸥

帖子数 : 1595
注册日期 : 08-03-25

帖子主题: 回复: Hello !! ...I just want to say ...   Hello !! ...I just want to say ... Empty周四 四月 24, 2008 9:15 pm

Melody Nguyen 写道:
Hello all ...May I introduce myself ... I'm Melody ... I come from another country not Taiwan or China .. But One thing that why I come here is I really Like Liu Xue hua ... I love her Movie since I was a little girl and up to now ... I've found all website to find her official website and finally I come here ... a difficulty for me is I don't know 'bout Taiwanese .. I want to ask if this site has English version ... I only read in English no more in Taiwanese ...
Am I welcome here?
I don't know much so I don't know if I posted this topic in miss area ... pls forgive me
Thanks.

Hi Melody, welcome to xue's website~~ flower

If im not wrong!!! R u amanda*** Hello !! ...I just want to say ... 946390
Do u remember me? U sent me an e-mail b4 in year 2002~~ Hello !! ...I just want to say ... 19735
Hello !! ...I just want to say ... 13576 I still have yours e-mail address in my address book, but since so many years had passed...i dont knw whether is still the same as b4~ Hello !! ...I just want to say ... 176189
Well, im Florene. Did it help u to recall~ Hello !! ...I just want to say ... 55420
返回页首 向下
http://blog.sina.com.cn/u/1266247292
Melody Nguyen
茶水工
茶水工
Melody Nguyen

帖子主题: 回复: Hello !! ...I just want to say ...   Hello !! ...I just want to say ... Empty周四 四月 24, 2008 10:18 pm

flo皮鸥 写道:
Melody Nguyen 写道:
Am I welcome here?
Thanks.

Do u remember me? U sent me an e-mail b4 in year 2002~~ Hello !! ...I just want to say ... 19735
Hello !! ...I just want to say ... 13576 I still have yours e-mail address in my address book, but since so many years had passed...i dont knw whether is still the same as b4~ Hello !! ...I just want to say ... 176189
Well, im Florene. Did it help u to recall~ Hello !! ...I just want to say ... 55420

really? I couldn't remember exactly ... wow If it was what you said , I'm so glad to hear that ... luckily I see u again here ... Are you sure that person is me ? ... check again w/ e-mail my e-mail's dianguchong06@yahoo.com or dianguchong08@yahoo.com [ it was my old address, up to now I've not used it anymore ] Perhaps, it's difficult to you to read it ... so pls check every character ^^ ...
返回页首 向下
flo皮鸥
制片人
制片人
flo皮鸥

帖子主题: 回复: Hello !! ...I just want to say ...   Hello !! ...I just want to say ... Empty周四 四月 24, 2008 10:44 pm

Melody Nguyen 写道:
flo皮鸥 写道:
Melody Nguyen 写道:
Am I welcome here?
Thanks.

really? I couldn't remember exactly ... wow If it was what you said , I'm so glad to hear that ... luckily I see u again here ... Are you sure that person is me ? ... check again w/ e-mail my e-mail's dianguchong06@yahoo.com or dianguchong08@yahoo.com [ it was my old address, up to now I've not used it anymore ] Perhaps, it's difficult to you to read it ... so pls check every character ^^ ...

Im not very sure..that's why i was asking whether u r Hue Nguyen (amanda)*** Hello !! ...I just want to say ... 558891
The email address u listed was not the same as mine in my address book...perhaps...i got the wrong person... Hello !! ...I just want to say ... 774404
返回页首 向下
Melody Nguyen
茶水工
茶水工
Melody Nguyen

帖子主题: 回复: Hello !! ...I just want to say ...   Hello !! ...I just want to say ... Empty周四 四月 24, 2008 11:09 pm

flo皮鸥 写道:

Im not very sure..that's why i was asking whether u r Hue Nguyen (amanda)*** Hello !! ...I just want to say ... 558891
The email address u listed was not the same as mine in my address book...perhaps...i got the wrong person... Hello !! ...I just want to say ... 774404

sr ... I'm not Amanda ... I've used so many names to talk but I don't use that name ? ... can you tell me that e-mail add? If cannot it's ok Hello !! ...I just want to say ... 176189
anyways thanks a lot for talking w/ me ... I want to communicate w/ others but this site doesn't have English version so It's so hard Hello !! ...I just want to say ... 778962
返回页首 向下
flo皮鸥
制片人
制片人
flo皮鸥

帖子主题: 回复: Hello !! ...I just want to say ...   Hello !! ...I just want to say ... Empty周四 四月 24, 2008 11:17 pm

Melody Nguyen 写道:
flo皮鸥 写道:

sr ... I'm not Amanda ... I've used so many names to talk but I don't use that name ? ... can you tell me that e-mail add? If cannot it's ok Hello !! ...I just want to say ... 176189
anyways thanks a lot for talking w/ me ... I want to communicate w/ others but this site doesn't have English version so It's so hard Hello !! ...I just want to say ... 778962

Hello !! ...I just want to say ... 17535 haha..so sorry abt that..i saw yr name come with this "Nguyen", and hers was "Hue Nguyen"..so i thought is the same person... Hello !! ...I just want to say ... 774404

Anyway, welcome u here~ Hello !! ...I just want to say ... 434739
by the way, where are u frm? do u actually understand chinese? Hello !! ...I just want to say ... 873918
返回页首 向下
Melody Nguyen
茶水工
茶水工
Melody Nguyen

帖子主题: 回复: Hello !! ...I just want to say ...   Hello !! ...I just want to say ... Empty周五 四月 25, 2008 12:04 am

hic I said first I don't know Chinese Hello !! ...I just want to say ... 778962 Hello !! ...I just want to say ... 778962 .... how can I join room ? ... I must study Chinese ... as fast as possible ^^ Hello !! ...I just want to say ... 176189 .. I'll come here more so ... will talk to you more ^^ ... oh I almost forget ... Where's gallery area ? i want to find all pictures Hello !! ...I just want to say ... 18783
返回页首 向下
阿潘
大导演
大导演
阿潘

帖子数 : 382
注册日期 : 08-03-16

帖子主题: 回复: Hello !! ...I just want to say ...   Hello !! ...I just want to say ... Empty周日 五月 04, 2008 7:31 pm

Welcome to join us! I am very sorry that my English is very poor!
Welcome! Welcome!
返回页首 向下
flo皮鸥
制片人
制片人
flo皮鸥

帖子主题: 回复: Hello !! ...I just want to say ...   Hello !! ...I just want to say ... Empty周日 五月 04, 2008 8:03 pm

Melody Nguyen 写道:
hic I said first I don't know Chinese Hello !! ...I just want to say ... 778962 Hello !! ...I just want to say ... 778962 .... how can I join room ? ... I must study Chinese ... as fast as possible ^^ Hello !! ...I just want to say ... 176189 .. I'll come here more so ... will talk to you more ^^ ... oh I almost forget ... Where's gallery area ? i want to find all pictures Hello !! ...I just want to say ... 18783

hi, so sorry 4 replying u so late..wondering u still visit here recently*** Hello !! ...I just want to say ... 873918
well, there r quite many pics of xuehua over here, mayb u can go there n hv a look 1st~ Hello !! ...I just want to say ... 765718
http://tieba.baidu.com/f?ct=318767104&tn=baiduKeywordSearch&sc=1&pn=0&rn=50&lm=4&rs4=4&rs3=1&word=%C1%F5%D1%A9%BB%AA&frs=jpq
返回页首 向下
flo皮鸥
制片人
制片人
flo皮鸥

帖子主题: 回复: Hello !! ...I just want to say ...   Hello !! ...I just want to say ... Empty周日 五月 04, 2008 8:06 pm

阿潘 写道:
Welcome! Welcome!

终于有另一个人进来跟他打招呼了~ Hello !! ...I just want to say ... 17535
返回页首 向下
阿潘
大导演
大导演
阿潘

帖子数 : 382
注册日期 : 08-03-16

帖子主题: 回复: Hello !! ...I just want to say ...   Hello !! ...I just want to say ... Empty周二 五月 06, 2008 6:45 pm

flo皮鸥 写道:
阿潘 写道:
Welcome! Welcome!

终于有另一个人进来跟他打招呼了~ Hello !! ...I just want to say ... 17535
Hello !! ...I just want to say ... 778962 人家就会两句,哈哈哈哈~我这英语水平,还是低调点好 Hello !! ...I just want to say ... 885474 早知道好好学,哎,书到用时方恨少啊~ Hello !! ...I just want to say ... 30342
返回页首 向下
Melody Nguyen
茶水工
茶水工
Melody Nguyen

帖子主题: 回复: Hello !! ...I just want to say ...   Hello !! ...I just want to say ... Empty周三 五月 07, 2008 3:40 pm

阿潘 写道:
Welcome! Welcome!

hihih You're so kute ... no problem ... we can talk together just write I can understand ^^
返回页首 向下
Melody Nguyen
茶水工
茶水工
Melody Nguyen

帖子主题: 回复: Hello !! ...I just want to say ...   Hello !! ...I just want to say ... Empty周三 五月 07, 2008 3:44 pm

flo皮鸥 写道:
Melody Nguyen 写道:

hi, so sorry 4 replying u so late..wondering u still visit here recently*** Hello !! ...I just want to say ... 873918
well, there r quite many pics of xuehua over here, mayb u can go there n hv a look 1st~ Hello !! ...I just want to say ... 765718
http://tieba.baidu.com/f?ct=318767104&tn=baiduKeywordSearch&sc=1&pn=0&rn=50&lm=4&rs4=4&rs3=1&word=%C1%F5%D1%A9%BB%AA&frs=jpq

yes, I come here usually but I just look and .. don't know what you're saying 'bout ^^
thanks for support link ... I'll find it out
ah I've a question.. I know LXH did marry and I couldn't find anymore her album wedding .. can u help me ? Hello !! ...I just want to say ... 176189 Hello !! ...I just want to say ... 176189
返回页首 向下
flo皮鸥
制片人
制片人
flo皮鸥

帖子主题: 回复: Hello !! ...I just want to say ...   Hello !! ...I just want to say ... Empty周四 五月 22, 2008 2:15 pm

Melody Nguyen 写道:
flo皮鸥 写道:
Melody Nguyen 写道:

yes, I come here usually but I just look and .. don't know what you're saying 'bout ^^
thanks for support link ... I'll find it out
ah I've a question.. I know LXH did marry and I couldn't find anymore her album wedding .. can u help me ? Hello !! ...I just want to say ... 176189 Hello !! ...I just want to say ... 176189

Hi, sorry for late late reply again.... Hello !! ...I just want to say ... 774404

I've tried to help u search for xue's married album...but i couldn't find it too... Hello !! ...I just want to say ... 873918
I believed i'd seen it b4...but i don't remember where i is it nw....if i manage to find it..then i'll let u knw again ok~~ Hello !! ...I just want to say ... 13576
返回页首 向下
Melody Nguyen
茶水工
茶水工
Melody Nguyen

帖子主题: 回复: Hello !! ...I just want to say ...   Hello !! ...I just want to say ... Empty周三 五月 28, 2008 6:18 pm

oh really? oh thanks so much .. I'm in trouble w/ language Hello !! ...I just want to say ... 176189 .. I could find her wedding pics but just a few ... Hello !! ...I just want to say ... 778962
返回页首 向下
flo皮鸥
制片人
制片人
flo皮鸥

帖子主题: 回复: Hello !! ...I just want to say ...   Hello !! ...I just want to say ... Empty周三 六月 04, 2008 8:54 pm

Melody Nguyen 写道:
oh really? oh thanks so much .. I'm in trouble w/ language Hello !! ...I just want to say ... 176189 .. I could find her wedding pics but just a few ... Hello !! ...I just want to say ... 778962

Hi, have a look at this link here, see whether u have seen them before ~~ Hello !! ...I just want to say ... 442670

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=391582954
返回页首 向下
Melody Nguyen
茶水工
茶水工
Melody Nguyen

帖子主题: 回复: Hello !! ...I just want to say ...   Hello !! ...I just want to say ... Empty周五 六月 06, 2008 3:46 pm

oh ... what should I say now .. thanks so much ... I thank you very very much ... of course I've never seen them ... so cool ...
many thanks your help Hello !! ...I just want to say ... 176189 Hello !! ...I just want to say ... 176189
返回页首 向下
flo皮鸥
制片人
制片人
flo皮鸥

帖子主题: 回复: Hello !! ...I just want to say ...   Hello !! ...I just want to say ... Empty周日 六月 08, 2008 10:34 pm

Melody Nguyen 写道:
oh ... what should I say now .. thanks so much ... I thank you very very much ... of course I've never seen them ... so cool ...
many thanks your help Hello !! ...I just want to say ... 176189 Hello !! ...I just want to say ... 176189

You don't need to say anything~~~haha Hello !! ...I just want to say ... 17535
Actually it was quite coincident that one of the xue's fan put up those pics at xue's baidu not long ago after you requested~~ Hello !! ...I just want to say ... 55420
Just can say you are lucky la~~keke lol!
返回页首 向下
Melody Nguyen
茶水工
茶水工
Melody Nguyen

帖子主题: 回复: Hello !! ...I just want to say ...   Hello !! ...I just want to say ... Empty周二 六月 10, 2008 11:14 pm

lol ... so I'm a lucky fan huh Hello !! ...I just want to say ... 18783 Hello !! ...I just want to say ... 18783 Hello !! ...I just want to say ... 18783

but finding those pictures maybe take you a lot of time ... so ... many thanks Hello !! ...I just want to say ... 176189 Hello !! ...I just want to say ... 176189

I wonder why we don't have a gallery area in this site ... does she have any official sites ? .... having gallery area makes me easier in finding them Hello !! ...I just want to say ... 176189 Hello !! ...I just want to say ... 176189
返回页首 向下
flo皮鸥
制片人
制片人
flo皮鸥

帖子主题: 回复: Hello !! ...I just want to say ...   Hello !! ...I just want to say ... Empty周四 六月 12, 2008 8:41 pm

Melody Nguyen 写道:
lol ... so I'm a lucky fan huh Hello !! ...I just want to say ... 18783 Hello !! ...I just want to say ... 18783 Hello !! ...I just want to say ... 18783

but finding those pictures maybe take you a lot of time ... so ... many thanks Hello !! ...I just want to say ... 176189 Hello !! ...I just want to say ... 176189

I wonder why we don't have a gallery area in this site ... does she have any official sites ? .... having gallery area makes me easier in finding them Hello !! ...I just want to say ... 176189 Hello !! ...I just want to say ... 176189

Haha~~ya u are lucky~ Hello !! ...I just want to say ... 17535

It doesn't took me any efforted actually.. Hello !! ...I just want to say ... 774404
As i go xue's baidu everyday, so i just happened to see someone put up those pics~~ Hello !! ...I just want to say ... 745648

Hello !! ...I just want to say ... 873918 Wonder whether u been to xue's website before?
It was new created in this year February only . Hello !! ...I just want to say ... 765718
http://www.liuxuehua.com/gb/index.aspx

There are actually picture's gallary there. Hello !! ...I just want to say ... 563166

http://www.liuxuehua.com/gb/photoshow.aspx?user=2&tv=490 (Hongkong series)

http://www.liuxuehua.com/gb/photoshow.aspx?user=3&tv=33 (Taiwan series)

http://www.liuxuehua.com/gb/photoshow.aspx?user=1&tv=261 (mainland series)

http://www.liuxuehua.com/gb/photoshow.aspx?user=4 (xue on program)

http://www.liuxuehua.com/gb/photoshow.aspx?user=5 (xue's advertisment)

http://www.liuxuehua.com/gb/photoshow.aspx?user=6 (xue's life)
返回页首 向下
Melody Nguyen
茶水工
茶水工
Melody Nguyen

帖子主题: 回复: Hello !! ...I just want to say ...   Hello !! ...I just want to say ... Empty周五 六月 13, 2008 12:47 am

hihihi .. I've visited that site already ....
yeah ... It has many helpful things there as news, articles, photos ...
But I think photos are so ... few .. Hello !! ...I just want to say ... 774609 Hello !! ...I just want to say ... 774609 .... I want more and more Hello !! ...I just want to say ... 608608 Hello !! ...I just want to say ... 608608 Hello !! ...I just want to say ... 608608
I also visit it everyday for updated news Hello !! ...I just want to say ... 774404 Hello !! ...I just want to say ... 774404

anyways thanks for those links .... they save my time from finding Hello !! ...I just want to say ... 240400 Hello !! ...I just want to say ... 240400
返回页首 向下
Melody Nguyen
茶水工
茶水工
Melody Nguyen

帖子主题: 回复: Hello !! ...I just want to say ...   Hello !! ...I just want to say ... Empty周五 六月 13, 2008 1:09 am

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=394800838

visit that page ... I can see there has a book of all 'bout LXH Hello !! ...I just want to say ... 778962 Hello !! ...I just want to say ... 778962 Hello !! ...I just want to say ... 778962 .. I want it ... how can? .. is it bought at shop ? do you know ?
返回页首 向下
flo皮鸥
制片人
制片人
flo皮鸥

帖子主题: 回复: Hello !! ...I just want to say ...   Hello !! ...I just want to say ... Empty周六 六月 21, 2008 9:43 pm

Melody Nguyen 写道:
hihihi .. I've visited that site already ....
yeah ... It has many helpful things there as news, articles, photos ...
But I think photos are so ... few .. Hello !! ...I just want to say ... 774609 Hello !! ...I just want to say ... 774609 .... I want more and more Hello !! ...I just want to say ... 608608 Hello !! ...I just want to say ... 608608 Hello !! ...I just want to say ... 608608
I also visit it everyday for updated news Hello !! ...I just want to say ... 774404 Hello !! ...I just want to say ... 774404

anyways thanks for those links .... they save my time from finding Hello !! ...I just want to say ... 240400 Hello !! ...I just want to say ... 240400

ya! go to xue's baidu frequently instead of xue's website as there would be more updated news and pics there. Hello !! ...I just want to say ... 765718
返回页首 向下
flo皮鸥
制片人
制片人
flo皮鸥

帖子主题: 回复: Hello !! ...I just want to say ...   Hello !! ...I just want to say ... Empty周六 六月 21, 2008 9:49 pm

Melody Nguyen 写道:
http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=394800838

visit that page ... I can see there has a book of all 'bout LXH Hello !! ...I just want to say ... 778962 Hello !! ...I just want to say ... 778962 Hello !! ...I just want to say ... 778962 .. I want it ... how can? .. is it bought at shop ? do you know ?

Hello !! ...I just want to say ... 625963 I want it too~~~ Hello !! ...I just want to say ... 17535 Hello !! ...I just want to say ... 17535

Well i think those might be their long time collection since when they started to collect xue's news till now. Hello !! ...I just want to say ... 16264
Some of them may also bought it at some kind of the auction online.. Hello !! ...I just want to say ... 558891
返回页首 向下
Melody Nguyen
茶水工
茶水工
Melody Nguyen

帖子主题: 回复: Hello !! ...I just want to say ...   Hello !! ...I just want to say ... Empty周日 六月 22, 2008 12:44 am

I don't know if it's sold in Taiwan or Chinese ... If in Taiwan ,maybe I've a chance to buy it [ if it's still sold Hello !! ...I just want to say ... 778962 Hello !! ...I just want to say ... 778962 ] Hello !! ...I just want to say ... 161770 Hello !! ...I just want to say ... 161770 ... I want it I want it ........ Hello !! ...I just want to say ... 778962 Hello !! ...I just want to say ... 778962 Hello !! ...I just want to say ... 778962 Hello !! ...I just want to say ... 778962 .......

tell you know, go to her place at baidu ... I've posted some wall made by me Hello !! ...I just want to say ... 176189 Hello !! ...I just want to say ... 176189 ... they're not too beautiful but ... not too much bad Hello !! ...I just want to say ... 608608 Hello !! ...I just want to say ... 608608
返回页首 向下

Hello !! ...I just want to say ...
返回页首 
1页/共5到页面 : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  下一步

您在这个论坛的权限:不能在这个论坛回复主题
冰心胜雪 春萼其华 :: 雪迷专区 :: 雪迷寄语-
转跳到: